Tuesday, December 13, 2011

OMG, Release day

Gulp. I'm a published author.

Happy Dance!!!

Claire and Helmut's story, The Paris Affair, snippets of which have appeared here from time to time in the past, is for sale today from Soul Mate Publishing. Soon it will be available directly on the big online retailers websites too, but you can buy for you Kindle or your Nook directly from Soul Mate.

It's fun. Its sexy. Its 55000 words of fun and sexy. I hope you enjoy it!

I am still working on how best to handle this whole promotional gig. I've got Facebook (a profile for me, a page for me, a page for my book), Twitter, a website, a MailChimp mailing list. And this blog.

I don't wanna give it up. I started this blog back during my first NaNoWriMo to kvetch about my writing and about books and to generally be myself. So I'm going to continue to do so.

I won't promise not to promote stuff here (clearly). And there might be significant overlap between my blog and my website as I try to sort out what goes where.

I have done a bit of remodelling here lately. I removed links to my family-oriented blog. My cooking one's still there (Year of the Pancake, in case you're easily impressed by my culinary "genius"). I've added page links at the top of my blog for my new release.

Happy Dance!!! (sorry, couldn't help myself)

No comments: