Monday, December 22, 2008

Did someone see a wagon go by?

So, um, I'm supposed to be sweating for 70 days? Uh, yeah. Ok. I don't think that's happening.

I did great through November. But the rest of my life caught up with me this month. In fact, I should get my butt off the computer and go run errands. I have a list of things to do a mile long, and writing is only one item on the list. And, it doesn't have a deadline like Christmas shopping does.

Next year, I'll know. After the giant push in November must come some down time. otherwise, I will go crazy trying to get everything done. Wait, I'm already going crazy and I have dropped writing to th bottom of my priority list. For a couple of weeks.

Myrrah and Dominic are still there. Their story is still percolating. As are a few side projects that I could tackle (not till I get a first full draft of this one).

No comments: