Friday, September 16, 2011

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You...

My life has been hectic lately. Moving between houses is a pain worse than childbirth. At least in childbirth you have the option of meds to help you zone out. Somehow I don't think drugs would have been beneficial.

Hooray, I have a beautiful new home.
Hooray, I have my own office.
Hooray, I have been without internet service for a month.

Wait, what?

Yeah, well, you'd think it would be easy for the cable company to flip a switch and click a few keys and change the billing address. But no. A month, people. The kids have learned to live without Mythbusters and iCarly. Thank goodness for fancy smartphones that can check email.

In the middle of the boxes (we shall be unpacking for years), the chaos (did I mention 2 kids, 2 cats, a birthday party and an out-of-town funeral), I have some good news.

Nope, haven't been writing. That would be really good news. I've been plotting and dreaming, though, which might just be close enough to actual writing to count.

My news is better. But  you'll have to check back later to find out what it is...

No comments: