Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Romancing the Polls

I had the presence of mind to grab a book on my way to vote this morning. Good thing, too, as it was about 2 hours from getting in line until I started my car to leave. Just the right amount of time to finish The Shaughnessey Accord, one of two novellas in In Danger by Alison Kent, one of several books I won from a contest on her blog over the summer. It made for great reading, with the same sexy, sparky attitude that At Risk delivered. And I bet I was having a much better time in that line than everyone around me! Thanks again, Alison!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That could be the title of an erotic novel. :)

BriteLady said...

I think that would be "romancing the poles"....

Though it could be the title of a politically-themed Harlequin Presents type of novel :)