Thursday, October 30, 2008

Becase I don't want to relax this Christmas...

Shall I sweat? Hmm...60-100K words between November 10 and January 26th. Since I should have 50000 by November 30th, it sounds kind of doable.

Let's give it a whirl. I'll be working on my paranormal. I'm still not sure I'm willing to admit in public the premise of the novel yet. Heck, I'm barely willing to admit Chivalrous (which I've renamed) talks about both Renn Faires and house rehabbing, and I'm querying the sucker to agents. Maybe later. When I can say it with a straight face. I'll give you a hint: there are no were-rabbits or demonic slugs planned for the novel, or its potential follow-ons.

Though those enormous pointy teeth have some serious romantic potential, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi, thanks for letting me know about the 70 Days of Sweat. I'm bummed I'm not doing Nano - the timing just wasn't right - but if I can get my butt in gear these next ten days, perhaps I can sweat! I'm planning to write a YA and am anxious to start it; I've just been trying to finish up revisions on two manuscripts first. Hmm...now I've got some new motivation. Okay, off to revise...

Amanda said...

Were rabbits. AHHHHHHH!