Ok, so I volunteered. But officially, Amanda tagged me. I'm not quite sure I have enough (any) willing people to tag in return--hadn't quite thought that one through. We'll see what I come up with.
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six unimportant things about me:
1. I hate cherries. Olives too. In both cases, love the flavor but the texture of the fruit gives me the icks. I use lots of olive oil in my cooking, and will eat the crust and juice only out of a cherry pie.
2. When I pump, my left breast produces about twice the milk that my right one does, though pre-kids my right was always slightly bigger than my left.
3. When I was in the third grade, I was in two commercials: one radio and one television, made by a friend of my dad's. I have no idea if either ever aired, and if they did, they would have been as far from primetime as possible (one was advertising a nursing home and the other a fancy drywall patch kit).
4. I got ordained online by the Universal Life Church once on a whim. I chose not to pay extra for a fancy title (Goddess, High Sorceress, etc), nor have I ever offered to perform a marriage ceremony.
5. I have a collection of teddy bears from Hard Rock Cafes, started in the 8th grade when we took a class daytrip to DC. They're all named George. My Georges never got a St. Louis brother.
6. My wedding rings are a half size bigger than my husbands, though they're a little loose these days (assuming we're done with finger-swelling pregancies and I don't start gaining weight once my metabolism-happy breastfeeding days are over, I'll probably have them resized for good).
Now, for whom to nominate, I have no idea.....maybe I'm breaking the rules....